Omega 3 vetten – softgels – 60 capsules
Rejuvenation Science Labs & David Wolfe Foods Veggie Omega-3+, 60 Softgels
Veggie Omega-3+ was formulated to be the best omega-3 oil supplement on the planet. It is a potent combination of EPA, DHA, and Astaxanthin. It is the ideal alternative to fish and krill oils. Unlike most other omega-3 oils, it is bathed in polar lipids for protection and superior absorption.* Veggie Omega-3+ is made from sustainably farmed micro algae and is free from ocean contaminants commonly associated with Fish and Krill oils.
• 100% Vegan
• Optimal ratio of DHA to EPA of 2:1
• Includes Astaxanthin
• Made from marine microalgae
• Sustainably sourced
• Highest quality ingredients
• Contains Polar Lipids for superior absorption
• Supports cell membrane integrity, vision, cognitive function, joint health, mood, immune function, fertility, and heart health*
• Packed in nitrogen to preserve freshness
• Well tolerated (no burps like fish oil!)
Why Should we Consume Omega-3s?
One of the most important things we can do for our health is to insure an adequate intake of omega-3 fatty acids. These essential omega-3 fatty acids may have many powerful biological effects related to our overall health.*
Features of Omega-3s:
• Supportive of a healthy circulatory system*
• Supportive of a healthy digestive system*
• Supportive of healthy blood sugar levels*
• Supportive of a healthy inflammatory responses within the body*
• Supportive to healthy brain function*
• Supportive to the healthy functioning of the eyes*
• Supportive of healthy cardiovascular health*
• Supportive of full-term pregnancies and fetal brain development*
The three primary omega-3 fatty acids are -linolenic acid (EPA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). A high DHA+EPA index has been associated with maintaining a strong, healthy cardiovascular health.* Most of these benefits are from DHA, but EPA has been increasing found to have a critical role in supporting ongoing mental health.*
The main thing to understand is that most people get way too much of the omega-6 fatty acids and not enough of the omega-3s. Most experts agree that the optimal ratio of dietary Omega-6 fatty acids to omega-3s is 1:1. The average American has closer to a 20:1 ratio, which illustrates how omega-3s are severely lacking in most people.
To learn more about the structure and function of omega-3s, please click HERE.
I eat a High Plant Diet. Do I Still Need Omega-3s?
Yes! Plant sources of omega-3 oils mainly contain alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), and do not commonly have much DHA or EPA. So if we eat mostly plants, we usually don’t get enough of these valuable nutrients in our diet.
In fact, under optimal conditions only 6% of ALA is converted to EPA and only 3.8% of ALA is converted to DHA. For people that have a high Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio (which is almost everybody), this conversion drops almost in half. Our ability to make these longer-chain omega-3 fatty acids from ALA also decreases with our age, which makes supplementation even more important as we age.
Why Use Polar Lipids in this Product?
The EPA oil in Veggie omega 3+ is naturally rich in phospholipids and glycolipids, much like krill oil. This aids in absorption, and helps protect the Veggie Omega-3+ from oxidative damage.
DHA, EPA, and the phospholipids work together as a team in our body.
To learn more, please click HERE.
Why add Astaxanthin to this Product?
Astaxanthin is an amazing lipid soluble antioxidant that acts synergistically with DHA, EPA, and other lipids by protecting them from oxidation in cell membranes.* Astaxanthin has been shown to be 1000 times more effective than vitamin E (-tocopherol) in supporting lipid health and 550 times more effective than vitamin E for quenching singlet oxygen free radicals.*
Features of Astaxanthin:
• Powerful antioxidant*
• Supportive of muscle endurance and muscle repair*
• Supportive of eye health and visual acuity*
• Supportive of strong, smooth, healthy epidermal layer*
• Supportive of a healthy immune system function*
• Reduction of hyper pigmentation*
• Supportive of healthy cytokine function*
• Supportive of healthy gastric function*
To learn more about the structure and function of Astaxanthin, please click HERE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
4 op voorraad